Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Back to school

After the long holiday, we are back to school again and now it's year 3!
Pretty long since i last update and i can't really remember the activities im having in the holidays except for last week I guess it's just work and party.





So, it's FOP last week. Went back to school early in the morning 830! First day i'm early, second day i'm late, third day i'm sleeping at home.
Leading the freshies all around the school playing games and shouting cheers for the first day. Went home head to V4 and shanghai dolly with colleagues and supervisor till 530 and therefore im late for the second day.
Practically, second day was just playing games and separate them into their course and my team won the 1st prize!!!! After that, went to orchard to meet my colleagues for farewell supper for Xinyun. Everyone is leaving isetan, sad me. So after days of sleeping around 2 hrs, im trying very hard to endure thru the last day of FOP. However, I failed and end up sleeping at home.
As usual, friday night party with the girls and guys!!

Monday, met my lovely girls to go doctor, dentist, threading and dinner.

No comments: