Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Late night talks

I love late night talks. I love having dinner or supper with my friends especially close friends. Especially, I'm also working at F&B line now when i see family or group of friends went to have dinner together I kinda of envy because it's been long i have such outing with my friends eversince i started working everyday. However, quite a few supper and dinner dates is in line before school reopen, hehe. It's like those catching up session and bitchfits session with the girls and guys. I used to have that very often but not now.

I find that I had no life because every wednesday/friday night i would head to clubs, i work 7 days a week, I sleep in the day, work in the afternoon and night. So simply, work, party, sleep, eat that's my life. Sigh.

Someone asked me, what's your plan after you graduated? At this point of time, I went silent and answered I've got no plans! No plans for my future, I've plan everything out for my whole holiday, I've plan my schedule out when school reopen, however, I've got no plans for my future. Seriously, I got no idea what to do when i graduated. I know I want to study university and i want to work first before i study. However, what industry should i venture into? The jobs i'm having now is just my student job, im not going to stay there forever. However, I seriously got no idea. Sigh!

No comments: