Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Xiao Long Bao Buffet!

Finally a day off from consecutive weeks of working. Met Melody for shopping and xlb buffet. #Foreverloveshopping Got quite a few things and it's within my budget! However, didn't manage to get any shoes as I desperately need shoes. My shoes spoil easily once it becomes my daily wear. I'm like planning to buy 3 pairs of shoes back and i got none.

I swear we two ain't buffet type of person, we always go for buffet however we always end up staring at the leftover foods. What more, we had more balls, shrooms, vegetables and 1 plate of meat only. We can't even finish our xlb. However, it was great! I guess we shed off what we eat by standing and walking the whole day, i suppose. Love this girl!




Tmr resume back to work again....
Need to prepare for camp too...

No comments: